Saturday, September 19, 2015

Week #38 {2015}

Sunday we had super yummy California Chicken Burgers and Jalapeño Popper Bombs. Yeah, it was a-maz-ing.
I saw this online and it is SO very true. I'm now saying this on repeat at our home.
I think you can officially say that Rylan has the glider down pat.
Monday morning was late start for Dylan and we hung out on his bed,
watching this going on outside his window {at 6:30am!}
They were delivering our grass finally.
So our yard won't look like this anymore.
Rylan fell asleep in the car and I was able to transfer him to his bed.  He never naps anymore, so when he does, I'll take pictures.  =)
Tuesday I got to go and meet up with my Uncle Pete & Aunt Gayle who were in town.  It was so fun to catch up with them!
Then we walked all walked to get Payton from the bus stop.
Wednesday Chris had an awesome workout buddy.
Thursday was the first night we sat outside on our back porch and enjoyed a beautiful evening {while we were watering the lawn}.
We stayed out to see the sunset and the moon high in the sky.
Friday morning walking this beautiful ray of sunshine to the bus.
Papa and Yaya sent some fun mail to Rylan.  He loved it!
One of my favorite things happened on Saturday morning... Hot Air Balloons took flight behind our house and flew overhead.  We even got to talk to the people in the TN balloon.
The little ones and I got to hang out in Payton's Hello Kitty tent.
Then THIS happened!
We finished the day with a pretty rainbow peaking through the clouds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!