Wednesday, January 11, 2012

6 Months


Here's my view:

~ 24 Week Update ~

Total weight gain/loss: +12 lbs  (Although it feels like 50!)

Maternity clothes:  Not yet, but there are a few jeans that I can't wear anymore.  The jeans in the picture above are really low which works great for my expanding belly.

Sleep:  LOVE sleep.  Sleeping through the night.

Best moment this month:  Feeling him move....alot.  It is the best part about being pregnant!

Movement:  Chris and the kids are able to feel him move.  I can now even see it, just watching my belly.

Food cravings:  I have been eating a lot of sweets this month.  So now, I am trying to cut back.

Food aversions:  Just my normal, no seafood.

Gender:  Boy

What I miss:  Working out.  My tailbone has been KILLING me and I can't walk (for exercise) or work out without being in extreme pain.  Most nights I crawl into bed hurting.  My doctor just gave me the ok for a heating pad and Icy Hot!  I am praying that it gets better.

Milestones:  Got to bring home my "orange drink" for my glucose test next month.  Yea!  (That was sarcastic - I heard some people LIKE that stuff, yuck!)

1 comment:

  1. You are sooo cute!! Love the belly and you're cute blog post!! Missing you! Brandi O'Neal

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!