Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Bow Holder

I dream of being crafty....  I look through Pinterest and see all the amazing things and think, "I can make that."  Only when I finally do, it's not as cute as the picture.  You know kind of like this:

Payton's bow/clip/hair thingy drawer was out of control.  I have found beautiful holders that I would have loved to {attempt to} create:







I kept thinking that I would get the "right" supplies make a pretty one.  I finally got frustrated and grabbed whatever I had close by...  a glue gun, a hanger and a roll of ribbon.  Five minutes later I had this:
Not pretty - but functional and it works for now.  Payton is wearing more clips cause now we can see them.  {I would still like to make a nicer one down the road.}
Here is the back of it.  I just hot glued the ribbon to itself.

Easy peasy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!