Sunday, January 1, 2012

~2012 Resolution~

A New Year brings new resolutions... and I didn't do so good with my 2011 resolution.  It was to do a 60 second plank every day (with hopes of working up to a lot longer than that).  Do-able right?  One minute a day commitment??  Yep - I blew that one!  I did good for 3-4 months then we moved, then I got pregnant and it is out the window completely.

This year my resolution is to read the Bible in chronological order....  Notice I didn't say "every day" because I will fail at that, but I hope that I will keep on top of it, maybe catching up on a weekend when I fall behind a day or two.

I found this reading schedule from Joni Eareckson Tada.

Click {here} to get the full schedule if you would like to join me!

Oh and happy new year!

Linking up at: Five Days Five Ways

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!