Saturday, January 28, 2012

What I Ate...

Monday January 23, 2012
Chicken Divine
Blue Cheese & Apple Salad
Water
I know the Chicken Divine doesn't look so appetizing on my plate, but this is what it looked liked in the pan.

Much better right?
Tuesday January 24, 2012

Spaghetti with Meat Sauce
Salad with green olives, pepperoncinis, green onion and fat free zesty italian dressing
Homemade breadsticks (made with the same recipe I used last week for the Calzones)
Water
Wednesday January 25, 2012

La Parilla Chicken Burrito
Chips and Salsa (way too many)
Water
Thursday January 26, 2012

Angel Chicken
Steamed Vegetables
Water
Saturday January 28, 2012
Pepperoni Pizza
Salad with green olives, pepperoncinis, green onion and fat free zesty italian dressing
Water

I think I need to find some more recipes on Pinterest for this upcoming week.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!