Monday, January 23, 2012

Monday Randoms

1.  Payton and I went on a bagel date today.

2.  We signed Dylan up for soccer again.  They start in about a month.
3.  Chris' iPhone came in the mail today (woot woot!).  Which was really good timing since I put his old phone (aka the free one you get when signing up) in the washing machine yesterday.  (Why haven't they figured out how to make them waterproof yet?)
4.  Payton still is loving puzzles and it will keep her interest for an hour at a time.  She celebrates each piece that she puts together.  So cute.
5.  Have I mentioned that Dylan hasn't lost ANY teeth yet?  He does not even have a wiggly one...But he has 4 molars growing in.  Crazy.
6.  I love my husband.
7.  Dylan made Merit Roll again.  We are so proud of him.
8.  We finally watched Courageous.  Great movie....seriously.
9.  Baby boy, who is still unnamed, is super active and the kids love feeling him move.  I think God is amazing.
10.  Three triplet boys that are in Dylan's class at school moved in 4 houses down from us.  So fun to watch all the kids playing.  They have a "fort" in the woods that they meet up at.
11.  ...That is when it is not raining.  It has been raining and gloomy for about 3 days now.  Ugh!
12.  I am hoping to finish reading "Red" by Ted Dekker this week.

That's about it!  Hope you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!