Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday Randoms

My mom, sisters and I all have matching mugs.  It makes me smile each time I use it.  I also try to remember to pray for each one of them as I am drinking from it.
This is my view outside my bedroom window today.  It looks out over an empty lot into the woods.  Kinda neat.  To bad it was FREEZING today.  The high was 39 degrees but with the wind, if felt about 25.  At least it was pretty!
We (Chris) got something VERY EXCITING in the mail today...

It has taken over 4 and a half months to get his license transferred from California.  We mailed all the paperwork last Tuesday to the State of Georgia and got the license today (10 days).  Thanks California for taking 4 months to loose our paperwork TWICE and then finally get us the paperwork requested {that is laced with sarcasm...}  Anyhoo, we are super excited...  Yeah Chris!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!