Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Holder for charging phone (etc.)

I saw this on Pinterest the other day and thought it was kinda cool.  But I didn't need it at the time.  I plug my iTouch into my computer and I didn't have that cool little plug to charge it in the wall.  
But then my sister sent me that cool little plug.... and now I needed one of these.

You can click {here} to see the tutorial from Make It and Love It.
I didn't have the Johnson & Johnson bottle like she used but the kids did just finish their Suave 2-in-1 Shampoo Bottle like this one:
That should work, right?  
Well yes and no.  
Yes it worked...but it was not big enough for my iTouch.  But it was perfect for Chris' bluetooth ear piece.

Now I am on the hunt for a bigger bottle to make another one for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!