Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Myrtle Beach {Part II}

{Yay! This is my 1,000th post!}
Rise and shine! It's another day of vacation!
Father-son conversations.
They really are best buds.
Ry walked out sporting this awesome outfit.
Ready for beach day #2!
Yup, it's still beautiful!
I didn't edit this pic of Chris and me. That is really how beautiful the sky is.
He played like this for HOURS.
I could TOTALLY get used to this.
Back to the hotel and all clean!
Driving around hoping that Ry will fall asleep (which he didn't).
Back at the hotel to play cornhole.
Papa beat me real good.
Then we walked around the hotel property.
One side of the property had a little marina.
Another father-son conversation.
It got a bit windy!
Our view from our front door.
I love him.
At breakfast the next morning.
Look what I ordered! French toast stuffed with vanilla bean cream cheese. Yum!
Then we rented a pontoon boat for a little while.
I think it's safe to say that Rylan LOVED it.
Me and Pirate Papa!
We stopped for a sec and let the big kids jump in.
We went to the pool back at the hotel.
Ry was refusing to take a nap again today. So at 7:30pm, we found him like this:
O-U-T out!
Part III coming soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!