Sunday, July 20, 2014

Weekend of Birthday Parties

Friday night I went to check on Ry after I put him to bed. I found him in Dylan's room instead.
Good morning! Saturday morning "nuggle" time )as Rylan calls it) is the best.
We went to a birthday party at a neighbor's house for their 3 boys (2 are twins).
This Crepe Myrtle (at least I think that is what it is) is in full bloom,
And dropping these beautiful flowers. Dylan didn't want me to sweep them up.
Did you know Rylan is the man?
Payton did my hair for me while I was laying down, reading. She's great at side ponies.
Nighty-night time in her new Sophia the First sleeping bag. Thanks Unc & Auntie D.
Birthday Party #2 for Payton for the weekend!
It was for a friend from her old school at Build-A-Bear.
When we went to pick her up she looked like this and said, "It's my second piece,
Mom!"
Payton and one of her friends.
And then with the birthday girl!
Payton was S-P-O-I-L-E-D!
Then we went to family night at VBS. R
They are rock'in out to the songs. (P.S. There was standing room only. It was PACKED!)
Good thing we were standing in the back, because one of the characters handed Payton a waterballon. She was so excited . . . and Dylan was too!
Football starts tomorrow. Life as we know it will not be the same for awhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!