Sunday, July 27, 2014

Weekend Wrap-Up

Saturday morning we headed to another birthday party for one of Payton's friends.
It was a gymnastics party held at Let It Shine Gymnastics.
I didn't realize that it was a Christian owned place until I saw this HUGE sign.
"Let your light so shine . . .  Matthew 5:16" Cool, right?
~
Hummmm didn't she look like this LAST weekend? Guess the party was fun. LOL!
When we got home Papa and Sasha showed up (last minute trip) and we headed out to eat at Moe's. {Welcome to Moe's!} It was the first time that I had the kids eat at their own table. That lasted for about 5 minutes and they were climbing up in our table. Oh well, it was worth a shot!
Payton was having issues eating her yogurt at Sweet Cece's.
Dylan mowed thru his!
And Rylan was too busy climbing a pole (with Papa's help).
The kids slumber partied in our room and I snapped a photo of them sleeping in the morning.
I was laughing at Dylan all bundled up, covered up and partly under my bed.
Until I walked out into the living room and realized he was there hanging out with Papa, Sasha & daddy. That pile was just his stuff. LOL!
~
Watching Parent Trap (The original) with Papa.
Thanks Papa & Sasha for spending the weekend with us, we had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!