Saturday, March 31, 2012

What I Ate...

Wondering why I post what I ate for the week?  Click {here}.
Monday

Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs (found on Pinterest)
White Rice with Soy Sauce
Kati's Salad (a cabbage salad recipe from my high school friend!)
Chris' Creation (Pelegrino and a little Crystal Light powder)
Tuedsday
(No Picture)
Went to a friends house and had Papa John's Meat Lovers Pizza
Illinois Salad
Water
And KILLER desserts...yes that is plural.  An AMAZING Carrot Cake and FANTASTIC Oatmeal, Toffee & Chocolate Chip Cookies.  Yes, I ate both.  I risked a sugar induced coma, but it was wonderful!
Wednesday

Turkey Bagel Sandwich
Dill Pickles
Cucumbers & Carrots with Ranch Dip
Water
Thursday 

Ranch Chicken Fries
Green Salad
Italian Pasta Salad
Water
Friday 

Tacos
Spanish Rice
Chris' Creation Drink
Saturday 

Garden Pasta Salad
Water
We had gone to Brooklyn Joe's for lunch and we didn't want to eat a big dinner.  =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!