Tuesday, March 13, 2012

It's a Beautiful Day!

We had another thunderstorm last night and when we woke up this morning, it was pouring.  BUT it wasn't cold.  I even wore my flip flops today!  By the time Payton and I left for church (for my women's group - which by the way I love) the rain had stopped.  Everything was washed clean and beautiful.
We stopped for gas and these were out front:

Aren't they pretty?
 
Oh and for all my California friends/family...  Look at how much I paid per gallon today!
 
(Note:  It originally was $3.69/gallon but with the Kroger (Ralphs on the west coast) buyer shopping card, I got $.40 off per gallon.)  I heard it is $4.25-4.50/gallon in So. Cal.! Yikes!

Since we are done with the cool weather, Payton and I painted our toes today.  Did I mention that it is fun having a girl that I get to do girly stuff with???
It warmed up to 75 degrees (but felt warmer than that).  We spent the afternoon outside.  Dylan did his homework out front.  Oh and we got to eat dinner on the back porch for the first time this season.  It was a BEAUTIFUL day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!