Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thursday Randoms

1.  Chris sprained his ankle (boo!).  He was playing basketball with a (9 yr old) neighbor.

2.  Phineas and Ferb is my favorite cartoon right now.

3.  Payton and I went walking to drop flyers for Chris in a neighborhood.  That lasted 45 minutes...then I needed a nap.  =)

4.  Chris has been super busy with work (woo hoo!).

5.  Did you know that when typing you aren't supposed to double space after a period anymore?  Yeah, that's going to be a hard habit to break so I think I will just stick with double spacing.

6.  56 more days until my due date.  Wow.

7.  I just found out Dylan has next Thursday and Friday off of school.  For Furlough Days.  Random.

8.  Tuesday night Payton was crying in her sleep.  Chris went to check on her and asked what was wrong.  She said (while asleep) "I'm trying to sing a song and the words are tangled up in my mouth.".

9.  Today she said "Oh darn it gracious!" when she made a mess.

10.  I've been able to walk Dylan to the bus the past 2 mornings since it is warming up.  Supposedly we are done with the cold weather and warm days are here to stay!

11.  Costco carries "Spectrum Blend" frozen fruit.  (Peaches, white peaches, strawberries, pineapple, honeydew, blueberries)  We eat them frozen.  For dessert.  So yummy.

12.  Time change is this Sunday.  WOO HOO!  I LOVE Daylight savings time.

13.  We went to a Community Group from our church for the first time last night...We met some really amazing people.  They were honest, open and real.  I feel like I know them so well just after a couple of hours.  We can't wait to go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!