Saturday, March 24, 2012

Copycat Olive Garden Salad

The great thing (or actually the not so great thing) about being pregnant is when someone mentions a particular food/drink that sounds good - I crave it.  {to be honest} I think about it everyday until I can have it.  Borderline obsession.  Remember when I craved Chick-fil-A Lemonade?

Anyway, my friend Amy blogged about some recipes that she had made and one of those was copycat Olive Garden Salad.  She said the recipe she used was close, but she wouldn't call it a "copycat".  I had a different recipe in my recipe book (I think that I got it from Top Secret Recipes) that I would say is extremely close and of course since she mentioned it....I had to have it.  Did I mention that we didn't make it until 4 days later?  That was 4 days of thinking of Olive Garden Salad.  Thanks Amy! ;)

So are you craving it now???  If so, here are the links to the recipes from CopyKat Recipes (they just happen to be the exact recipe that I have):


If you make it, let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!