Sunday, March 18, 2012

Hairstyles

Until recently, my hair "expertise" for Payton has been ponytails (high and low), half up-half down, putting a headband on her and an occasional french braid.  

I really wanted to do more, but she fights me on brushing her hair, and I didn't know what else to do with it.  Then I stumbled on She Does Hair blog from Pinterest.  There are some cute ideas on there.  Here are a couple that I copied:
  
 
I can't wait to try more out.  Oh and I figured out how to get Payton to cooperate with me.  I take a picture of the back of the finished hair-do and then show her.  Simple and she sits still for me now!
Have I mentioned how fun it is to have a girl???  ;)

Linking up at:
five days five ways  feature friday free for all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!