Wednesday, March 7, 2012

8 Months


~ 32 Week Update ~

Total weight gain/loss: +18 lbs

Maternity clothes:  Yep!  Pulled out some maternity tops to add to my "wardrobe".  My regular shirts are getting too short and I don't really want to stretch out all my shirts.  Still wearing my AE jeans (literally everyday).  Oh and twice I got to wear my maternity shorts this month!

Sleep:  Sleep is going good.  Can't complain.  I sometimes sleep through the night, sometimes not.  Some of that is due to pregnancy, some is due to Payton!  =)

Best moment this month:  I have had a lot of good moments this month.  The main thing that God keeps showing me is what a blessing and privilege it is to be pregnant.  I have met SO many women recently that desire to be pregnant (for the first time and/or have another child) and are having difficulties.  It really has helped me change my griping into praise to God for the "little nuisances".  There are things that I have complained about in the past that I now am and will be joyful for.  I only have 2 months left and I am determined to appreciate each moment and thank God for this miracle and blessing.

Movement:  Lots.  See sleep above.  He started pushing out an elbow/foot/hand (whatever it is) and dragging it across my belly.  It's fun now that I can actually "play" with him.

Food cravings:  Looking back, I have been eating a lot of Buffalo Wing sauce snacks.  Like Snyder's of Hanover Hot Buffalo Wing Pretzel Pieces and Dorito's Tangy Buffalo Wing Chips (Costco had them as samples today and I bought them - yeah, don't take a pregnant lady to Costco!).

Gender:  Boy

What I miss:  Clear skin...(at least I HOPE that is a pregnancy symptom!)  I have been breaking out daily and it will be nice when that ends.  Oh and working out is still on my list.

Milestones:  Alien belly.  Chris was able to see my belly flip flop around, so that is super cool.

Both the kids are really excited about the baby.  They ask when he is going to get be here ALL THE TIME.  Payton keeps asking - "Tomorrow?".  We can't believe he will be here so soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!