Thursday, March 29, 2012

Lazy Day

Today was an extremely lazy day for me.  I did almost nothing.  My "attempt to run" yesterday really did me in.  I took Tylenol and my sweet hubby rubbed my back for me last night - but I still hurt.  I hurt while I slept, woke up hurting and have been hurting all day long.  Funny thing is - if it were to happen again today... I would run again (or at least attempt to).  We moms do crazy things when our babies are crying!

Anyway - enough about me.  Dylan told be that he made Payton one of those "cheerleader things that they wear on their heads".  This is what he meant:
Hee hee!

Then when Dylan was doing his homework I asked Payton to color me a picture.  A few minutes later I look over and see this on the ground:
She was OUT cold!  Chris had to wake her up after an hour.
She doesn't nap anymore so this was a shock.  Guess she was tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!