Saturday, March 24, 2012

What I Ate...

To see why I'm posting "What I Ate..." click {here}
Sunday

Natural Peanut Butter & Syrup Waffle Sandwich
Bananas
Water 
Tuesday

Ranch Chicken Fries with Light Ranch Dressing
Black Eyed Peas
Cornbread with Honey-butter
Water
Wednesday 

Spaghetti with Meat Sauce
Green Salad with Pepperonicinis, Green Olives and Zesty Fat Free Italian Dressing
Parmesan Bread (on the same bread that they serve at Outback - yum!)
Pellegrino with a little bit of Crystal Light powder mixed in.  YUM!
 Thursday

Baked Potato with Butter, Cheese, Green Onions, Sour Cream and BBQ Chicken
Water
Friday ***My favorite meal this week***

Mozzarella Grilled Cheese with Bacon and Tomato on Sourdough
Copycat Olive Garden Salad
The Pellegrino/Crystal Light mix drink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!