Sunday, May 14, 2017

Mother's Day 2017

It's Mother's Day! I was woken with sounds coming from the kitchen and then a little girl brought me this...  A yummy Strawberry, Banana & Granola Parfait.
Chris came in and told me to come quickly and to bring my camera.  We went into Dylan's room and saw this precious sight.
We headed to church and Dylan was being super sweet to Rylan.  I love watching them interact.
I had an amazing homemade gift from my littles.
And Gigi came over for Linner {lunch/dinner}.
Chris planned an super yummy meal.  Mediterranean Kabobs, Basmati Rice Pilaf with Dried Fruit  and Greek Salad.  It was super delish!
Rylan serenaded us with kabob sticks...
and Dylan quickly replaced the sticks with his violin.
It was a gorgeous day, so we hung outside for a bit.
Then I realized that this it had been a few years since I was able to spend Mother's Day with my momma.  It made it that much sweeter.  Love you Mom!
That night the kids wanted to watch a "family movie" inour bed.  It was the perfect ending to a great Mother's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!