Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Last Day of School!

Last day as a 7th grader...
and last day as a 3rd grader!
First Day vs Last Day Photos.  Man, they certainly have grown up in 10 months!
We made a small detour on the way to school for...
DONUTS!  They were super excited.
While they were in school, I met up with 2 friends for brunch...since it was the last time we would be sans kids for awhile.  It was so nice, to chat and catch up.
~
After I picked up Dylan, we went and checked Payton out early.  Here she is with Mrs. Key her homeroom teacher...
And Mrs. Cunningham, her split teacher.
All done!
And that means I am ALL DONE with commuting 4+ hours a day!  Can I get a hallelujah???
Summer here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!