Saturday, October 15, 2016

Week #41 {2016}

Monday morning Papa spilled some coffee grounds and Ry Guy jumped up to help. Sweet boy.
Since it was still Fall Break the kids got to play Clue with dad.
And Dylan's birthday present for Chris was delivered.  He got him a Mini-Me life-size cardboard  cutout.  {Chris was a huge Austin Powers fan...and we used to have one of these.}
Chris loved it.
Tuesday there was a stunning sunrise on our way to the bus stop.  Isn't God amazing?
When I got back to the house, Rylan had snaked my spot in bed.
He wanted to work on a foam craft and right in the middle of it he said he wanted to take a break and nuggle.
Of course I obliged, and within minutes he was asleep.  He slept for an hour and 45 minutes...and I enjoyed every second.
For dinner I made Baked Creamy Chicken Flautas & Creamy Lime Cilantro Dressing for dip.  Super good. I'll totally make these again.
At bedtime, Ry read me Miss Nelson Comes Back.
Wednesday little man dressed himself.
And a little later changed his shirt/shoes to go on a bike ride.
Then he tried skateboarding.
Payton's cheer/tumble class had a watch week.  It was so cute to see.
Thursday Ry and I went to run errands with Gigi 
and we stopped at a park to play for a few.

Saturday morning we had a stunning sunrise to greet us on our way to Dylan's Waffle BreakfastAs I was taking this picture a man walked past and said "It's a good one isn't it?" I replied "Yes, but the picture won't do it justice." He said "It amazes me that people can see a sunrise and NOT believe in God. They believe all the bad in the world but not in God." Even in the midst of everything going on in the world God is still God and he is very good.
It ended up being a beautiful day and I loved my view.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!