Friday, October 7, 2016

Awards Ceremony

Tonight we had back to back taekwondo awards ceremonies for both boys.
First up was Rylan's... he sat so still.  It was hard to believe that it was him!
When they called his name out, he just sat there and didn't move.  I thought he might have been too scared to get up but later he told me he thought there was a new Rylan there.  Ha!
~
He got his white with yellow stripe belt,
and he was so happy about it!
This is Ms. Lu, one of his instructors, and Mr. Rodgers, the owner of the studio.  
 
Then it was Dylan's turn.  If you follow me on Instagram, I shared a short video of him hopping up from his knees {I didn't know he knew how to do that!} to receive his new belt.
 
He is now a 1st Degree Level 4 Black Belt.
So very proud of my boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!