Saturday, October 15, 2016

Orchestra Disney Waffle Breakfast

Dylan's orchestra class {along with the choir class} had a Disney themed Waffle Breakfast fundraiser today.  Each student was supposed to dress up in costume.  I had started asking Dylan what he was going to dress up as a week ago and he just shrugged off the question.  So last night at 8:40, I was already in bed reading when he came in and said "So about my costume...".  I told him I was already in bed and he would have to figure it out himself.  The next morning he came out in this:
He is in elf {like in Lord of the Rings} and I was super impressed with his costume.  He cut up an old shirt, added leather string to tie it up and made leather cuffs with ties for his ankles.  He added a cape and sword {see below}.
The choir sang a few songs and then the orchestra played Feed the Birds from Mary Poppins.
Payton was in heaven with all the Cinderellas and princesses there.
There was even a magician there,
who did a pretty awesome card trick with Payton!
Somebody loves his big brother.
Dylan had a blast and said he can't wait to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!