Saturday, June 4, 2016

Week #22 {2016}

Sunday as we were getting ready for church, Chris started to have a hard time catching his breath.  We went to the Urgent Care and they did an EKG on him {his first}.  They found something that they were concerned with and sent us immediately to the ER.  Can you tell Chris was SO excited? He laughed when they made him take a wheelchair to the x-ray room.  4 EKGs, 2 blood drawings, and 2 chest x-rays later - they sent us home and he has to follow up with a cardiologist.  The unknown is a bit scary...but we have faith in our Creator that whatever this is, he will be there, and help us get through whatever may come.
I know the LORD is always with me. I will not be shaken, for he is right beside me. {Psalm 16: 8}
At the ER they wouldn't let Chris eat so immediately when we left we went to eat at La Villa {our favorite!}.  I got a Fruita con De Leche for dessert and it was fan-tas-tic!
I finished this book.
Monday - Memorial Day at 7:30am the littles wanted to run in the sprinklers.  I told them they would have to be quiet and they ended up having a blast.
We had my parents and the White's over for a BBQ and had a great time!
Ry made a bed and was putting Micah to sleep. So sweet.
Tuesday I took the White kids to the pool all.day.long.
We had a blast and the kids were pooped afterwards!
Wednesday I took the kiddos to a great local walking park. It was beautiful!
It had this amazing stream and I can't believe we haven't been here before!
Afterwards we went to the library for Rylan to play choo choo trains and Dylan got another pile of books and quickly assumed the position. #bookworm
We got icees in the way home.
This is Ry's FAVORITE Snapchat filter!
Thursday was game time!
Friday was another pool day. The big kids were so sweet and let Rylan play a {gentler} game of Chicken Fight. He loved every second of it.
Saturday Payton got to go to a friends birthday party.
Then we went to Dylan's belt testing!
My parents bought a small barn,
So we went over to check it out.
Dylan got to check out Papa's mower.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.coum/embed/gV0jQzng5M8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
And on the way home we saw a beautiful rainbow!
Have I told you how much I love summer???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!