Sunday, June 26, 2016

Florida {Day 1}

It's vacation time and we are heading down to Florida!
D's there too, he's just asleep already.
The ride down was pretty uneventful, so I Snapchatted on the way.
We stopped for lunch at Del Taco {we've been looking forward to this for a couple of months!}
Got our grub on. {And yes those ARE chile cheese fries.  Totally worth every calorie!}
Happy girls will full tummies!
We walked back to the car...the only one in the Atlanta area with a surfboard on its roof I'm sure!
And I got on Facebook to find out that we had gone to the SAME exact Del Taco 4 years ago to the day.  Ironic?
Here's some more photos on our way through Atlanta.
See those geese?  We almost got into a wreck because of those things!  They sure weren't scared of the car.
~
We hit a freak 30 second rain storm.  And yes, those are Payton's feet by my face.
~
I was so excited to see Palm Trees again.
We got to Chris' cousin's house in Jacksonville and the kids went swimming until late.  It was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!