Thursday, June 30, 2016

All About the Food

This morning {while Chris worked - sorry babe!} we went down to my parents house.  Auntie D got to try out the lawn mower. {It doesn't look very fun does it?}
And Payton got to ride with Papa Nutt.
Ry and Buddy sat and watched them.
We stopped at my dad's favorite coffee shop in Downtown Columbia.
The funny thing is we ordered a hand squeezed lemonade.  They actually cut a lemon and squeeze it in a hand press to make the drink.  As I was putting the lid on, the cup slid off the table and spilled everywhere!  I quickly grabbed the cup (which had about 1/4 left in it), set it back on the table and Unc, my mom and I started cleaning up the floor.  As we were cleaning, my mom knocked the cup off the table AGAIN and it spilled the rest!  We were laughing so hard.  We may not be aloud back into Muletown Roasted Coffee.
~
We swung by and ran through The Faded Farmhouse.
Then we went to have breakfast at Marcy Jo's.
Go get a cinnamon roll there.  It was the BEST I have ever had!
Then we went to get Payton's ears pierced.
We left there and went to eat lunch at Edley's in 12 South.
Some longtime family/church friends met us there.
We did the obligatory "I Believe In Nashville" photo stop.
Then stopped to get Unc & my Dad an afternoon coffee at Frothy Monkey. 
Right after, we went on to Five Daughters Bakery,
Were we shared some 1000 Layer Donuts {Strawberry Lemonade was my favorite}.
And then to Jeni's Ice Cream. {Yes, we ate ALL day long.}
We took the long scenic ride home to just hang out the rest of the day.
Aunti D & Unc had brought us In-N-Out burgers which we ate a little later and it was delish.
After the sun was setting we went and lit off some fireworks in our driveay.
It was a super fun, super busy day and I'm stuffed.  {wink!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!