Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February Resolution Update

How are YOU doing on your new years resolution?  See my list there?

I am plugging away at reading the Bible chronologically within a year!  {See my 2012 New Years Resolution post.}  This was the month to read Leviticus...the hardest book of the Bible for me to get through.  There are some great truths in there:  God is holy (19:2) and God sanctifies me (20:8), but the laws are tedious (for me) to get thru.  
Anyway, to be completely transparent - I got behind this month.  At one point I was 8 days behind.  I decided to jump to the current day and then go back and catch up as I can...which meant today I had 5 "days" to read (to complete this month).  I read todays and then 3 "behind" days.  See February 22 on my list?  The one that is not marked off?  Yeah, I didn't read it.  So I am still behind!
My favorite verse that I read this month was:
Exodus 34:6
..."The Lord, the Lord, a God merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and abounding in steadfast love and faithfulness"

Oh and Happy Leap Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!