Friday, February 17, 2012

What I Ate...

Sunday

Barbacoa Beef (found it on Pinterest!)
Black Beans
Spanish Rice
Water
This recipe is a knock off of Chipotle's Barbacoa Beef and although I haven't had it there before - this was excellent!

Monday

BBQ Chicken Deluxe Pizza (Pinterest)
Water
BBQ Chicken, Bacon, Jalapeno Peppers, Pineapple and (I added) Cilantro.  Yum!

Wednesday

Chicken Fajita Burrito
Water
Thursday

McDonalds Hamburger (x2)
Water
I know, gross.  But I was sick in bed today.  Didn't want to cook.  And nothing else sounded good.

Friday

Double Decker Peanut Butter and Syrup Waffles
Bacon
Fruit - Strawberries, Bananas, Blueberries
Water
Saturday
No picture of dinner tonight.  Our church hosted a night where they had a party for the kids and we got to go on a date.  We invited our neighbors so we went to Outback and had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!