Saturday, February 25, 2012

New "Do"

Payton spent most of the day like this.

She is still not feeling well, but got to watch a lot of movies!  Speaking of movies - the kids and I watched this today...
It was fantastic.  It explains all about the Bible - how we got it and who wrote it and how we can know that it is true - in simple, fun and entertaining ways for young kids.  I was very impressed with it.  They had a promo where I got $10 off and free shipping...so I paid $5 for it.  You can click {here} to see if the promo still works, if not, click the picture above to order it.

Sasha (my mother-in-law) and I got to watch "The Help" today.  It was good.  Of course not as good as the book (is it ever?) but I really enjoyed watching it.

D-Man got a hair cut today courtesy of Daddy:
Handsome man!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!