Tuesday, February 7, 2012

ReMax & My Hubby

For those who don't know - my husband, Chris, started working for Re/Max Town & Country in the beginning of this year as a associate broker/real estate agent.
I have been busy helping him get everything set up.  We had to set up his website, his blog, start a Facebook Fan Page, start a Twitter account, update his Linked In account (you know all the things that he teased me about being on!).  He's worked on business cards, post cards, signs for the car, getting shirts embroidered, and on and on and on.  Today we received his first set of postcards.  (Sorry for the poor lighting in the pictures - but you get the idea.)
We are pretty excited for how they turned out.  We will start dropping them at homes tomorrow morning!
You can check out his website at:  http://www.christopherlewisrealty.com/ 
Feel free to support him in this endeavor by following him on any (or all) of these venues...  
 
I promise you won't get flooded with junk from him as it's a concentrated effort to post on any of the social media outlets.  =)

Oh and of course, if you know anyone looking to buy, sell, rent, or lease in the North Georgia area, please have them call Chris!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations you guys. I am so happy for you. I know that this has been a long time coming. I pray that you will be continually blessed. Love you all.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!