Friday, October 2, 2015

Internet

46 days of not having internet installed at your house is hard! {Especially since we work from home.} We use it for EVERYTHING!!!!
Need a recipe for dinner? Yup, that's online.
Want to listen to music? That's online too.
FaceTime with family? Need internet for that.
~
So last night, and I say last night because the guy showed up at 6:30pm, AT&T finally was able to install our internet! {He was the 4th tech, over 10 days, they sent to install! This has been a long drawn out drama since we are the first people to move into this section of homes.}

Aaaaaannnnddd we had basic cable installed {we haven't had it in 7+ years!}. The kids thought it was the coolest thing ever. {It reminded me of when I was little and my parents got cable installed!} They were glued to the tv while he was still installing it.
We already had the "I want..." from the kids so I can't wait to fast forward thru the commercials. Ha ha ha!
~
will {hopefully} be catching up on all my blogging I've missed over the past few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!