Saturday, April 12, 2014

Week With My Momma {Part 2}

Friday morning we went to the park before school.
We took Chris to lunch.
And I got to hold a sleeping Rylan, which never happens anymore!
We shared a lemon Nothing Bundt Cakes.
We enjoyed beautiful red tulips all over the city.
Played at a different park.
And got some bedtime snuggles.
The next morning, Gigi gave Dylan some awesome band aids.
We went to the Buttercup Festival.
(I'm not sure why Payton is pouting.)
At the festival the kids found a stream to wade in.
We went to eat at Merridee's Breadbasket.
Their curry chicken salad sandwich is fantastic.
When we got home Dylan mowed our lawn and I was SO proud.
I took him some water mid way through . . . my little stud.
My mom and I did a little craft.
Super easy,
and super fun!
Then Gigi dyed Easter eggs with the kids.
Me and my big boy!
Then it was time to make chocolate dipped Bunny Peeps.
It was a busy and fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!