Thursday, April 10, 2014

Week With My Momma {Part 1}

We picked Gigi up from the airport.
I think Rylan was a bit confused since we (usually) only get to see her on FaceTime.
Rylan showed of his stair sliding skills:


We took the kids to the school bus.
We went antique shopping.
Ry got bored.
We ate at Jack of Hearts.
Ry found something fun to do at our table.
We ate breakfast at Cracker Barrel.
(As I was taking the above picture, Rylan was saying, "Me, me". I looked at him, and he leaned over and said "Cheeeeeese!"
We went shopping at WalMart.
To get flowers to make a planter out of a broken water fountain that we found in our yard.
We tasted tested Nutella, Hershey's Spread, and Hot Buttered Rum Sauce. Yum!
Rylan really wanted some Pepsi.


The kids got new jammies from Gigi.
And we hung out chatting in our jammies.
{Stay tuned for more to come!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!