Friday, November 22, 2013

Nineteen Months


This month has been a BIG month for you buddy.
You climb out of (and in) your crib now with ease, so nap/bed time has been a little more challenging. {And we were just getting into a nice routine!}
And you can open doors. {Good times.}

On the 18th you asked {with motions and gestures} to go pee-pee on the potty.  I was happy to oblige and was shocked when you actually went and even went poo-poo too!  You keep asking to go every so often and I take you right when you wake up and when I change your diaper.  Maybe you will get the hang of it quickly!

You have 10 teeth now.  Both your bottom molars came in this month.

Dum Dum Lollipops or "Pop" as you call them are your and my new best friends.  {I'm not above bribing you, obviously.  Hence the bottom right photo.}

You say new words like "What's that?", "Elmo" {your OBSESSED with all things Elmo}, "Packpack" (backpack), "Dat" (That), "Ap-a-ta" (apple).

You put 2 words together, "Mama, (eat)" eat was signed.

You like to Shake it to the Left and Right.
You made a new sign for your binky.
You give out kisses all on your own {melt}.
You learned how to give a "thumbs up"!
You've been pretty busy learning and doing new things!
I love you big 19 month old!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!