Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Yelling

I'm a yeller.
I hate to admit it.  I hate when I do it.
I don't want to be a yeller.
{Romans 7:15 - For I do not understand my own actions.  For I do not do what I want, but I do the very thing I hate.  Paul gets me.}

It's a struggle that I have been dealing with for awhile.
I'm good for a bit and then it creeps back up again.
Tonight I read this awesome {and so convicting} post from Hands Free Mama.
Ugh.
I have been relying on my own strength instead of the Lord's strength, again.
I can't do it on my own.  I need him to change me.
Good thing he is a God full of grace and his mercies are new every morning.

Ephesians 3:20-21 - Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!