Sunday, November 17, 2013

Weekend With Papa & Sasha Here

Papa really wanted to eat at Chuy's again, so they came up for the weekend.
{I'm sure Chuy's was the ONLY reason he wanted to come up here [insert sarcasm]!}
We got to Chuy's on Friday night at 6pm.  It was packed and we had a 45 minute wait.
Chris was brilliant though.  We sat in the car and let the kids watch a video until our table was ready.

Genius I tell ya!
You know what else is brilliant?
The kids meals at Chuy's come with push-pop sherbets.

~
Saturday morning we got Dylan's hair cut.

Then went to the mall, where Payton asked me to take a picture of her.

Then she did this:

Woah!  Slow down there little lady!
{Where do they learn this stuff?}
~
Ry got to try on the most adorable hat.

And that night he got to fall asleep in Bruce Willis' his daddy's arms.

Sunday morning, we went driving.  We went looking for areas to convince Papa and Sasha to move up here.
Here's me and the kiddos in the back seat all happy at the beginning.

Unfortunately the car ride didn't END that way.
I'm glad no one took a picture of my ticked-off scowl . . . {yes, I need to continue working on that!}
~
After Papa and Sasha left to go back to Georgia, we just hung out.
Rylan was playing in his room so nicely and very quiet.
Chris went to check on him.

That kid is fearless I tell ya!
Later he walked into our buffet and practically knocked himself out.

He is such a bruiser!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!