Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Fall in Tennessee

Fall is stunning in the South.
Maybe it's stunning other places, but I've only experienced it in California, Georgia and now Tennessee.
I think Tennessee wins hands down.
Here is a tree that I pass when taking the kids to the bus.

I took a picture each morning for 4 days in a row.
BREATHTAKING!
Of course now there are NO leaves on it at all.  But I guess that HAS to happen!
And the great thing about that, is there are beautiful piles of fallen leaves everywhere.

I didn't know a tree could be this color yellow.

Especially when there is a WHOLE row of them!

We were out for a drive ad saw this.

And drove down a road that looked like this.

It's God and his creation amazing?

By the way, none of these are edited or enhanced and are taken with my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!