Saturday, November 23, 2013

Our Week

Fall really is beautiful here in Nashville.
Gigi sent the kids chocolate covered crickets.
They were brave enough to try them and join the "I Ate A Bug Club"!

Walking to the school bus.
 Waiting for the school bus.

First class at his new martial arts school.

The Naked Buzz Lightyear.

I love these moments.  They are getting fewer so I am cherishing each one.

Crazy boy.

Farmers Market on a really cold day.
{We walked really fast through it!}

The same day we went to Bass Pro Shops.

Their Christmas decorations were already set up.

And of course they have deer everywhere.
{Easy Fit Jeans for $29.99 anyone?}
Payton brought me this note:
"Dear Principal.  Rilan has been bad very bad."
~
Did I mention it was cold outside?  What's the best thing to do when it is cold outside?
Bake Payton's Butter Yellow Cupcakes with Peppermint Mocha Frosting of course!

The cupcakes were just a mix but the frosting . . . it was fantastic.
Know what made it fantastic?
International Delight Peppermint Mocha Coffee Creamer.
Yes.  Seriously.
I followed the frosting recipe from {here}.
~
Brothers.  Such a special bond.
Can you believe Thanksgiving is THIS Thursday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!