Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Midweek Randoms

Ahhh, I love these two and can't believe they are in 4th grade and kindergarten.

And see that thing in Dylan's hand?
It's a recorder.
Dun dun dun duuuunnnnnn.
Gotta love music class!
~
I walked to the market today.

Google Maps said it was 1.4 miles away.
I used Map My Walk and it ended up being 2 miles, so 4 miles round trip.
~
Payton and Rylan were playing in their room.
I walked in to find this.

Payton told him to lay down, so he did.
~
He is such a bruiser.
Notice the mark under his eye?  He fell in the bathtub.

Not to mention the scratch on his nose . . . I'm not sure where that came from.
~
I curled my hair today.

I'm trying to get ready each day since I realize that Chris sees me in cozzies and a ponytail when he leaves for work in the morning AND when he comes home.
When he got home he asked if I was going anywhere.
Guess he really DOES notice!
~
Ry has a new "thing" that he does.
And now we do it along with him too!
~
I caught up on a few more blog posts.  Check them out:
Heading Back Home
Gigi's Here
Weekend Wrap Up {Broadway}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!