Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Eighteen Months

My little baby boy.
You are SOOO much fun.
Daddy and I say to each other (almost every day), "He is so stinkin' cute!"
You love to laugh and dance.
Both of your top molars came in this month (ugh!).
You finally will go to sleep by yourself in your crib for both naptime and bedtime (yea!).
Every new word we try to get you to say it comes out "Eeewwwweeeeeeeeeeee!"
You say "dat" for that.
You call apples "app".
You started coming up and giving me kisses out of the blue - all on your own.
You are a dada's boy.
You love playing with Dylan and Payton.
When you wake from your nap you head straight to the window to look for their bus.
You know how to work an iphone all by yourself.
I think your pretty amazing.
I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!