Sunday, October 27, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up

Saturday we stopped by Arrington Vineyards.
It was a cold and gloomy day, but the vineyards were still beautiful.
Top Right:  Payton and I swinging on a bench swing.
Bottom Left:  My view from the bench swing.
Bottom Right:  Attempting to get a good picture of the kids {notice the word "attempting"?}
~
Sunday Chris got the kids their first RC Colas.

I posted that pic on FaceBook and found out that to be "Southern" I should have given them a Moon Pie to go with it.
Woops!  Looks like another RC Cola and Moon Pie is in their future!
~
The kids love swinging.

Rylan was in the middle of signing "All done." When I snapped his picture.
~
Papa and Sasha left on Sunday afternoon and the kids were NOT happy.


Goodbyes are always hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!