Sunday, October 20, 2013

I'm Back!

Well, I didn't mean to take a month off from blogging . . .  but I
moved
didn't have internet for a couple of weeks
had my mom out for a week (yea!)
have a teething 18 month old (molars are the worst!)
and am trying to adjust to being a Nashvillian (is that even a word)?
I MAY catch up on old posts, but we will have to wait and see.

So here is where we are living for the next 6 months.
I am very proud of our table and chairs that Chris refinished and recovered.
He rocks.
Because of said teething 18 month old waking up in the middle of the night, I'm tired.
I woke up from a quick afternoon nap today to this.
A sweet picture and a cup of iced tea from Payton. 
After dinner we bundled up (because it got really cold, really fast this week), and went to play catch and swing on the swings.

1 comment:

  1. SO glad to have you back blogging!! I have missed seeing what you are up to and eating :) Praying for you guys today! Miss y'all LOTS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!