Friday, October 25, 2013

Thursday & Friday

Thursday my in-laws were coming up to stay for the weekend . . .
So I cleaned up the apartment and then had to take pictures of how good it looked.  =)

If you look closely in the crib, you will see Rylan.

"What's he doing?" you ask?  Oh, just some downward dogs before naptime.

Crazy guy.
~
There is a Race for the Cure coming up this Saturday by Chris' work.
I had to snap a picture of all the cases of water bottles sitting on the side of the road.

They will be sitting there for 2 more days . . . and probably NONE of them will be stolen.
{That would NEVER happen back home in California.}
~
We went to the kids Parent Teacher Conferences and Payton's teacher showed us the FUNNIEST thing ever.
She was telling us that Payton spells phonetically, really well and then showed us this picture she took of one of Payton's papers.

It says "I hear with my ears.  I can hear ______".
Payton wrote "sex".
She called Payton up and asked what she wrote and Payton replied "snakes".
She had phonetically wrote "snex" and forgot the "n".
Makes sense, now right?
And yes, she took a picture to show all of her co-workers and friends.
=)

Friday while the kids were at school and Chris was at work Craig, Sasha, Rylan and I went driving around and looking at different areas then went to Trader Joe's (about 20 minutes away from me).

I was happy to find out that it is HUGE!

It's the biggest Trader Joe's that I have ever been into . . .  Which was a good thing because it was crowded!

Seriously, can he get any more scrumptious?

~
I've seen this trick all over Pinterest, and guess what?  It really works!

Place a wooden spoon over a boiling pot of water and it won't overflow.
It looks like it might, but it doesn't.
This is going to help me out SO much.
~
Rylan LOVED J's Mac & Cheese.

Notice his knees are tucked up to his chest?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!