Saturday, August 13, 2011

What I Ate...

Here is what I ate this week for dinner:
Sunday August 7, 2011
Breakfast for dinner: Bacon
Multigrain pancakes
Bacon Strip Pancakes
Water
My friend, Chiara at Calico & Cupcakes, blogged about the Bacon Strip Pancake. I saw it and KNEW I had to try it. And you know what? It was REALLY YUMMY. You must try it out for yourself!

Monday August 8, 2011
Jeannine's Mac & Cheese
Green salad with ranch dressing
Water

Tuesday August 9, 2011
Forgot to take a picture (boo!). Just imagine a Costco size pepperoni pizza and there you go!
Pepperoni Pizza (from Brooklyn Joe's)
Water

Wednesday August 10, 2011
Goosh
(lettuce, ground beef, tomato sauce, Fritos, onions, salt & pepper)
Water
Thursday August 11, 2011
Broccoli & Cheese Baked Potato
(For the recipe for the cheese sauce click here.)
Green Salad with Ranch dressing
Water
(And no, I didn't finish it all - that was a LOT of food!)

Friday August 12, 2011
Homemade BBQ Chicken Pizza
(and yes, I went back for seconds...I guess I was hungry!)
Water
Saturday August 13, 2011
Would you believe me if I told you this is what I ate for dinner?
Water
If you knew me at all, of course you would say "yes". I said this was for dinner because we ate it around 6:45pm. BUT we had a "Linner" (lunch/dinner) at 2:30 which was this:
Turkey Bagel Sandwich
Water
So does THAT make it better?

Did you eat anything yummy this week that I should try?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!