Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Randoms From Today

When we walked outside this morning, this tree frog was on the front door.
Isn't it a beautiful green?
Then Craig and Chris got to see a deer walking across the front lawn.
See it to the right? It's heading towards the trash cans.
Later we looked out the window and saw Spot (our turtle) and a squirrel (or "quirrel" as Payton says it) 3 feet away from it. Then a Cardinal flew down and landed on the fence. I guess it was wild life day today.

I got to french braid Payton's hair today. I haven't done that in years!
Then we headed to Goodwill and found this table.
We are going to restore it and then sell it, hoping to make a little money on it.
At nap time we found Payton propped up in my bed "reading" a book.
We went to Lowe's to get paint for the above table. Notice anything missing?
There are no gates, locks and alarms on the spray paint!
So that is some randomness from my day today...(is randomness a word???) Hope you enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!