Wednesday, August 17, 2011

At the Market Today

Look at what we found at the market today...
Hummmm for a girl who L.O.V.E.S. Girl Scout Samoa Cookies, this was a wonderful find.
They aren't exactly like the original, but I would say they got it 95% right. And since these are available all year round AND only $2.39 per package it's a win-win for me. Woo hoo! Way to go Keebler!

The other thing we found was a "SlimCado"
It says it's 35% less calories and 50% less fat. Since it was only $1.25 (way less than regular avocados) we decided to give it a shot! It was huge. Look at it in comparison to my hand.
It looks normal on the inside. Maybe a little paler shade of green.
Verdict? It is great! It is a bit firmer and sweeter than a regular avocado. It won't replace a regular avocado for me, but if this is cheaper or the same price I will definitely get it again.

You will have to wait until Saturday for "What I Ate" to see what I used it in.

Have you had either of these? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!