Saturday, August 6, 2011

What I Ate...

Here's what I ate this week.
Sunday July 31, 2011
Leftovers from Dave & Buster's: 1/4 Cheeseburger
Macaroni and Cheese (Dylan's leftovers)
Soggy french fries (I didn't eat them all they were yuck!)
Monday August 1, 2011
Seven Layer Dip
(no, I didn't eat the whole thing, we all shared)
Green Salad
Chips
Water
Tuesday August 2, 2011
Poblano Rigatoni
(the market didn't have poblano peppers so I used green bell peppers)
Water
Wednesday August 3, 2011
Confetti Pasta Salad
Water
Thursday August 4, 2011
Leftovers: Poblano Rigatoni
Spinach Salad with Balsamic Vinagrette
Water
Friday August 5, 2011
(Total fail for not taking a picture!)
Water
Dessert: McDonald's soft serve cone
Saturday August 6, 2011
Green salad with tomatoes, blue cheese, and ranch dressing.
Water
We took a mini road trip yesterday (hence eating at Moe's - did I just type "hence"???). Oh - "Where?" you ask? You will just have to wait until that post. So when we got home, a small salad sounded good since I ate a bunch of junk today...don't let me fool you into thinking that I was eating healthy. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!