Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Today & Mrs. Curtis

I have no pictures of today (boo). It wasn't very exciting. I spent most of the day on the phone and at the bank (2 times) trying to get an issue resolved. They deposited our checks then pulled them out and were going to hold them for 7 days. Agh! Let's just say it got my blood pressure up. I showed up the second time to the bank with a big smile and said "The squeeky wheel gets the grease right?" I sat in the branch managers office for about an hour and they finally fixed the situation. Praise the LORD!

We did make it to Costco and WalMart though. So that was productive. Oh and we had Curriculum Night at Dylan's school...

I really like love his teacher, Mrs. Curtis. She has been teaching for years. Nothing seems to get under her feathers. Another mom said her son won't be motivated by a party (a reward for reading books in the class) and Mrs. Curtis response was, "Oh I have my ways to get them motivated". She has a wealth of ideas and experiences to draw from to deal with each type of personality. It is just what Dylan needs. So thankful that God placed him in her class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!