Saturday, October 7, 2017

Week #40 {2017} Fall Break!

Tuesday Dylan made an amazing Coffee Cake for us for breakfast .
Wednesday we went to Downtown Columbia.
Thursday I met a new client at Panera.
While I was working, Gigi took the kiddos to the park for a picnic and to ride scooters.
Dylan found a stick bug.
And I guess Payton got mad at the boys so she wrote down "Paris" on a piece of paper, and went to the street to try to hitch a ride. Hahaha!
Friday I got an AWESOME package in the mail.  I always ask friends/family to bring us any Del Taco sauce they can get when they come out to visit us.  Davese ordered us 100 packets and it came with a small tote bag.  Isn't that great?  Talk about a Happy Mail Day!
Bombi doesn't get our obsession with Del Taco Sauce.
The kiddos slept in and I got some sweet nuggle buggles when Ry woke up.
Yes, this picture isn't great, but I saved it to remember how Rylan has to be sitting on me, right next to me and touching me ALL THE TIME.
Here's a video to show you what I mean.
A post shared by Rebecca Lewis (@lewisrebecca) on

I know I'll miss that someday!
~
That night was Rylan's belt testing.
He did a GREAT job!
And then back at home, I looked over and saw Bombi laying down like this...  He's a special dog.
Saturday morning was Payton's turn for belt testing.
When it came time for sparring, she did NOT hold back at all.  She came out with a vengeance.  We were surprised and glad to see that she had it in her!
After her testing we headed out to Knoxville!
What a fun week off for Fall Break!  It was great to have the entire week off from school for the kiddos!
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!